We, FMEC International Financial Services Limited (Company; We; us; our), is a publicly-traded Non-Banking Financial Company engaged in the business of providing credit and acting as merchant bankers. For the purpose of providing financial services, we have developed a Website as well as a mobile application called “empWel” (website/ Application/ App). Making credit available in minimum time and providing utmost convenience to the borrower is the ultimate objective of the company. We are required to collect, store, authenticate, and verify the Personal Information (defined below) to sanction the credit. It is pertinent to mention that there is no intermediary entity to which we have been authorized to act on our behalf. The Personal Information shall be collected through the application form available on the Website or the Application.
WE MAY UPDATE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU MUST PERIODICALLY REVIEW THE POLICY FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES.
A. Personal Information Collected
During Your use of the Website, We will collect such information from You, including but not limited to:
1. Your name, address, date of birth, Aadhar information, contact information, PAN number, EPF Details, name of the bank where You have a primary account, bank statements, and other documents, may be required from time to time;
2. Details regarding Your employment, including, years of experience, details of income, name of the current employer, details regarding the years/months completed with the current employer;
3. Credit-related information that is collected from other sources like the credit bureau;
4. By accessing or connecting to the Website through a social media website/ application, You authorize Us to collect, store, use and retain such information and content in accordance with this Policy.
5. Information that You provide when You write directly to Us (including by e-mail) or provide Us over the telephone;
6. Recordings of telephonic conversations between You and our in-house/outsource executives for any query or assistance;
7. Any other information that EmpWel is required to collect as per a specific mandate from any bank or as a requirement under applicable law;
While providing the details/documents mentioned above to Us, including but not limited to personal information, you expressly consent to Us to contact you through SMS, call, and/ or e-mail and to follow up calls in relation to the services provided through EmpWel, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on EmpWel. If, at any point during Your engagement with Our services, wish to withdraw consent with respect to sharing personal information with You, please e-mail email@example.com. Please allow us a time period of 3 working days to process your request.
B. Use of Information
We may use the information provided by You in the following ways, viz:
1. To establish identity and assess applications;
2. Monitor, improve and administer our Website;
3. Analyze how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security;
4. Send communications notifications, and information regarding the products or services requested by You or process queries and applications that You have made;
5. Manage Our relationship with You and provide You with or inform You about other products or services We think you might find of some use;
6. Conduct data analysis in order to improve the Services provided to the User;
7. Use the User information in order to comply with country laws and regulations;
We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
We do not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to anybody and will never do so. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
Administrators: We shall provide access to your Personal Information to our authorized administrative(s) for internal business purposes, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may be required to disclose your Personal Information due to legal or regulatory requirements. In such instances, we reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required in order to comply with our legal obligations, including but not limited to complying with court orders, warrants, or discovery requests.
We may also disclose your Personal Information
(a) to law enforcement officers or others;
(b) to Credit Information Companies;
(c) to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us or the Platform;
(e) for an insolvency proceeding involving all or part of the business or asset to which the information pertains;
(f) respond to claims that any Personal Information violates the rights of third-parties;
(g) or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, or the general public. You agree and acknowledge that we may not inform you prior to or after disclosures made according to this section.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, the Company shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the service providers or parties with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall the Company be responsible and/or liable for any additional information you may choose to provide directly to any service provider or any third party.
We may set cookies to track your use of the Platform. Cookies are small data files that a Website/app stores on your device’s hard drive that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your device and capture and remember certain information such as:
· an IP address, assigned to the device used by the User;
· the domain server through which the user accesses the Website/App and the functions and features therein; and
· the type of device used by the User (“Device”).
E. Storage of Information
We store and process Your personal information on Amazon cloud servers and other cloud service providers. Some of the safeguards We use are firewalls and data encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use, or amendment. To achieve the same, We use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your information.
However, You understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that You transmit to Us is at Your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access to our Website and databases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control, and You shall not be entitled to hold EmpWel responsible for any breach of security.
“Phishing” usually occurs when users of a website are induced by an individual/entity into divulging sensitive personal data by using fraudulent websites and/ or e-mail addresses. In the event You provide information to a website or respond to an e-mail that does not belong to Us or is not connected with Us in any manner, You will be a victim of Phishing. We do not send e-mails requesting a User to divulge their bank account information, user name, passwords, or OTPs. However, We may verify the user name, password, etc. provided by You from time to time.
G. Severability and Exclusion
We have taken every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres to the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy.
H. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The courts at Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
I. No Waiver
The rights and remedies available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
J. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, information, details, or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your Personal Information.
K. Contact Us